Hand Print Butterfly Craft
Here is what you'll need: Pipe cleaners, paint (I used finger paint), craft sticks, glue, construction paper, and paint brushes for painting hands.
1. Have your child pick out 2 colors and paint both hands the same color.
2. Put hands paint side down on the paper at an angle (so they resemble butterfly wings).
4. Turn paper around and place hands again paint side down at the same angle...overlapping the other hand print a little bit.
5. Glue the craft stick in the middle of the hand prints.
6. Cut the pipe cleaners in half and make into a "V" shape and glue onto the craft stick.
Related online training:
Guiding Art Activities: Painting - 2 hours
Traditional Washington STARS Continuing Education Online
Washington Core Competency: Curriculum and Learning Environment [2 hours]Child care professionals: This course is approved for Washington and Oregon only.