Here is what you will need: Birdseed, water, cookie cutters, unflavored gelatin, wax paper, and twine.
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and stir in 2 packs of gelatin.
3. Stir gelatin until dissolved.
4. Add 1/2 cup of birdseed to the gelatin mixture.
5. Lay wax paper down, and place cookie cutters onto the wax paper.
6. Spoon the mixture into the cookie cutters until they are half way full.
7. Lay the twine into the the mixture and spoon more mixture into the cookie cutters until full.
8. Pat the top of the mixture.
9. Leave overnight to set up.
10. The next day carefully take them out of the cookie cutters and hang them up outside!
Related online training:
Encouraging Parental Involvement (1 hour / .1 CEU)
Tuition: $10.50In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0603
CDA Competency: Positive Relationships with Families [1 hour / .1 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 4: Families Community Partnerships [1 hour]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Families & Community Systems [1 hour]
Click here to check if our courses are accepted in your state.