Original Author Unknown
Little white bunny in your hutch
I like you so very much.
With furry coat and ears that flop,
off you go- hop, hop, hop.
Little yellow duck with feathery back,
I can hear you,
Quack, quack, quack.
Swimming in the pond nearby,
off you fly up to the sky.
- Thin, inexpensive paper plates
- Fold a paper plate in half.
- Help the child to cut around inside the rim, all the way around, leaving one inch uncut.
- Now open the plate and bend up the center section.
- Have the child cut the center section down the middle.
- You now have a headband with two bunny ears sticking up.
- Curl the tops of the two ears down so that they flop down a bit.
- Let children wear their bunny hats when singing bunny songs.
More ideas with bunnies:
Balloon Painting Bunnies by StrongStart
Bunny with handprint whiskers by Meet the Dubiens
Sweet Bunny Rabbit Kids Craft by GummyLump.com
Handprint Bunnies by Moments of Mommyhood
Spring Chick, Lamb & Bunny by Giggles Galore
Easter bunny craft by NurtureStore
Related online training:
Learning Styles (1 hour / .1 CEU)
Tuition: $10.50In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0508
CDA Competency: Observing and Recording Progress and Behavior of Children [1 hour / .1 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 3 Ongoing Measurement of Child Progress [1 hours]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Human Growth & Development
Click here to check if our courses are accepted in your state.