Here is what you will need: Dried pasta, food coloring, zip lock bags, and white vinegar.
1. Pour some pasta into the bag.
2. Pour in 2 cap fulls of vinegar into the bag.
3. Put about 15 drops of food coloring into the bag.
4. Close the bag and shake it for about 45 seconds.
5. Open the bag and fold back the top and let it dry overnight.
Related online training:
Documenting Childrens Behaviors (1 hour / .1 CEU)
Tuition: $10.50In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0507
CDA Competency: Observing and Recording Progress and Behavior of Children [1 hour / .1 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 3 Ongoing Measurement of Child Progress [1 hour]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Understanding & Guiding Behavior [1 hour]
Click here to check if our courses are accepted in your state.