What you need: White vinegar, baking soda, liquid dropper, food coloring, small dishes, and a large baking dish (or 2)
1. Put baking soda into a baking type dish and spread it out.
2. Pour a small amount of white vinegar into the small dishes.
3. Let your children put a drop or 2 of food coloring into the vinegar and gently shake it around to mix well.
4. Using the liquid dropper fill it with the vinegar solution and drop it into the baking soda and see what happens!
5. Then just let them play with it.....Spreading around the baking soda after it is all colored is really fun!!
Related online training:
Methods for Enhancing Intellectual Development (2 hours / .2 CEU)
In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0105
CDA Competency: Advancement of Physical and Intellectual Development [2 hours / .2 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 2 Curriculum and Learning Environment [2 hours]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Learning Environments & Curriculum [2 hours]