Easter Egg Dying Techniques
Things to use: Rubber bands, crayons, tiny pieces of sponge, paint brushes, paint.
1. To use the rubber band technique....put rubber bands over the eggs, and place in the dye.
2. Take out of the dye and take off the rubber bands and see how neat they look.
1. To use the crayon technique... color (you can use colors and/or white crayons) your eggs.
2. Dip in the dye and see what happens.
1. To use the sponge technique...cut out little shapes from a sponge.
2. Dip your sponge into paint and apply to your egg.
Good to know:
Using a paint brush to apply dye or paint works very well, especially when using the dye. It allows a more concentrated amount to get on the egg at once, plus it is a lot more fun than just putting your egg in the bowl of dye.
- Supports logic, and reasoning. (Science) Easter
Related online training:
In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0603
CDA Competency: Positive Relationships with Families [1 hour / .1 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 4: Families Community Partnerships [1 hour]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Families & Community Systems [1 hour]