1. Collect all your broken crayons.
2. Tear off all the paper.
3. Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees, Spray a mini muffin pan with olive oil (or use muffin liners)
4. Put all your little crayon pieces into the muffin pan.
6. Put into the oven for 10 minutes.
7. Let cool completely before you pop them out and use them.
*Good to know*
Fill them almost to the top. The more crayons you put into one opening the bigger your melted crayon will be.
Broken pieces from plastic "Twistable" crayons did not melt very well.
Related online training:
Using Visual Arts to Enhance Development (1 hour / .1 CEU)
Tuition: $10.50In-Service Training Course Code: ECE 0110
CDA Competency: Advancement of Physical and Intellectual Development [1 hour / .1 CEU]
Washington Core Competency: Content Area 2 Curriculum and Learning Environment [1 hour]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Learning Environments & Curriculum [1 hour]
Click here to check if our courses are accepted in your state.
Appropriate for 3’s and up. Science, Math and Sorting