Make new crayons from old!
1. Round up old broken crayons.2. Find an old muffin pan (or the disposable foil ones)
3. Peel all paper off, and put broken pieces in the muffin cups.
4. Put in the oven at 325 for approximately 10 minutes
5. Allow to cool, and voilà! Rainbow chunky crayon!
* More ways to incorporate crayons
Appropriate for 3’s and up. Science and Sorting
Related online training:
Stages of Art: Scribbling Drawing and Coloring - 1 hour
Traditional Washington STARS Continuing Education Online
Washington Core Competency: Curriculum and Learning Environment [1 hour]
Oregon Core Body of Knowledge: Learning Environments & Curriculum [3 hours]Child care professionals: This course is approved for Washington and Oregon only.